- Written by NatOpts Admin
- Category: Website
- Hits: 906
The references to "we", "us" and "our" are references to TheNaturalOptions.com and legal parent company The Big Picture Productions Ltd, registered in New Zealand.
The very legal bit....
- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING GLOBALLY WITH THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT NEW ZEALAND IS THE BASE OF LEGAL REFERENCE, AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO NEW ZEALAND LAW, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF NEW ZEALAND. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. THE NATURAL OPTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING CONTENT PROVIDED, PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES OFFERED, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE AS THEY ARE LEGALLY UPHELD WITHIN NEW ZEALAND.
4. REGISTERING AS A Natural Options Community Member
You may only register as a user of this website if you have the capacity to form a legally binding contract. By registering as a user you warrant that you have such capacity.
By registering as a user and supplying your personal information to The Natural Options you warrant that your personal information is complete and accurate. You must maintain your personal information so as to ensure it remains complete and accurate at all times.
We may decline to register you as a user or we may decide to terminate your registration for any reason and without consultation with you.
It is your responsibility to keep your login information confidential and secure. You must not disclose your login information to any third party.
You must not register as a user under multiple names or identities.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN WEBSITE
We (and our parent company, affiliates, partners or suppliers, as the case may be) own all intellectual property rights in this website, including all of the content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) and all designs, written content and media forming all or part of this website.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE
You may not without our prior written permission, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute (except by using the 'share' function), print, display, perform, publish or create adaptations from any part of this website (including the content of this website);
- commercialise, copy, or on-sell any information, or materials obtained from any part of this website (including the content of this website).
You agree to use this website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and that does not infringe our rights, nor the rights of anyone else, nor restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this website. Without limiting this, in particular, you agree not to:
- damage or harm this website, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorised automated means to access this website or content featured on it for any purpose;
- introduce any viruses, content or code to this website which is technologically harmful;
- use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of this website, such as a denial of service attack; or
7.1 You also agree to indemnify TheNaturalOptions.com and its officers, agents, advisers, contractors and employees against any actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs and expenses including fines, penalties, legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis that TheNaturalOptions.com or any of its officers, agents, advisers, contractors or employees incurs of suffers as a direct or indirect result of a breach of these terms and conditions by you or your use of this website and the services.
7.2. Without limiting the indemnity in clause 7.1, the indemnity in clause 7.1 extends to TheNaturalOptions.com liability to third parties arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. The indemnity applies whether or not TheNaturalOptions.com has been negligent or is at fault and does not limit any further rights of TheNaturalOptions.com.
7.3. For the purpose of section 4 of the Contracts (Privity) Act 1982, the undertakings contained in clauses 7.1 and 7.2 are intended to create a benefit in favour of, and enforceable by, TheNaturalOptions.com officers, agents, advisers, contractors and employees.
8. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. VIRUS PROTECTION
It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer has adequate and regularly updated virus protection and TheNaturalOptions.com shall have no liability arising from any infection of your computer howsoever caused.
We shall be entitled to reject any electronic communication that contains a virus or malicious code and shall have no liability arising from any such rejection.
11. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While all reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure all of the information contained in this website is accurate as at 1st May 2018, the information may not be accurate at the time you view this site because of changes over time. For instance, the products, accessories and prices displayed may no longer be available and the details displayed on archived content may have change. Further, we may, for any reason and at any time without notice, introduce any other changes to this website that we deem necessary.
The colours on this web site may differ from actual colours due to variations in the electronic rendering process. Furthermore, the images and content of this website may have been sourced globally and may differ to New Zealand specification.
12. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
13. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments (in the event we activate this feature), you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Written by NatOpts Admin
- Category: Website
- Hits: 999
We all value our privacy on the internet.
Let's face it, now days just about every website is wanting us to join up, sign in with Facebook or fill out this survey or that form. It is all about gathering in your data to sell you more stuff, or put targeted ads on your screen as you surf the interwebs.
We are no different at The Natural Options, except we want your details so we can give you things like free eBooks, premium content, and the chance to win competitions like our prize draws of registered users. So here goes, our new EU Compliant Privacy statement (as amended May 2018).
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
TheNaturalOptions.com retains the personal information you provide when you communicate with us about one of our products or services. If you call, email, write to us or fill in an inquiry form we keep a record of that correspondence. We keep a record of personal information you give us as part of entering one of our promotions. We collect your personal information if you purchase a product from us.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The Big Picture Productions Ltd,
PO Box 316,
If you provide your phone number and email address (for example, when you inquire about a product or service using our online form), we will ask if you want to receive communications by phone or by email. Please note that if you provide your mobile number and choose to receive communications by phone, we may contact you by text message. You can of course ask not to be contacted by text message or email. Our contact details are below. You may nominate your preferred method of contact and we will respect your preference.
Our online contact forms, or "TheNaturalOptions.com Registration" account gives you the option of ticking a box labelled 'Please keep me informed about current Promotions, Offers, Products and Services'. If you do not tick the box, we will not send you promotional material.
The Big Picture Productions Ltd,
PO Box 316,
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
- The information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any unauthorised use.
- The statistical information (not your personal information) may be shared with third parties such as advertisers or business partners.
- Your personal information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
- We may share the information with specified third parties if your prior permission has been obtained.
What else we do with personal information.
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
Links to other sites
Changes to this policy